Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So many things, and so little time

Ok friends, here it is...I am having to start this blog as my two ridiculously funny friends/contributors have stage fright. This really isn't my forte, I don't write funny things...although, I have had a few funny entries on a family blog where there is ZERO pressure. You can right anything you want on a family blog and you're still loved and there's no pressure. However, the purpose of this blog is to write what ever we want, not a soul or a situation is safe- we will not ever be done...we will turn over every stone, analyze the hell out of anything we want-NO BURGER LEFT BEHIND. I'm not making this our official theme/motto/description, I gotta leave that up to the man, the funniest human on the planet, burger boy himself the Fry Cook. He'll set it straight as soon as he gets over his writers block.


You see, the problem is, we all just want to be popular-and loved and yet we really want to write things that make us laugh...sometimes, that could make us very un-popular. So bear with us as we get our crap together and decide that we don't care if you like us. 

Just for fun I wanted to post this picture...Have a great night.
Love, Sofabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Which one is the spare tire? Or are they trying to load a dead body that rigamortis has set into? If this woman lost any wieght she would show that there are abs of steel under that girth. That has to be three hundred plus pounds of planking. That is not an easy thing to do. Believe me I can hardly do this move on a king size mattress. Holding and arm straight like that is superhuman in my world. I hope they had oxygen ready just off camera.

    Fry Cook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure my stomach muscles would have had a great work out just watching this photo set-up! It had to be epic!

      Delete