The first night as we are waiting for a table at one of my favorite restaurants at the hotel "STK", we are doing what everyone does in Vegas...people watching. I'm dressed to the nines in my skinny jeans, which should actually make you look skinny if they're going to call them skinny jeans. So there I sit, and even though I've been in better shape, I'm wearing fabulous candy pink patent leather stilettos that have a diamond heart that hangs from the buckle...soooo cute and, that makes up for it! My husband actually sports a collared shirt for a change from his usual surfer boy attire looking very handsome. I immediately notice a couple of gay men admiring him....nothing unusual about that, it's happend before several times...in fact, most recently while we were waiting for a table at the famous "Katana" in West Hollywood...but, I'll save that story for another time. So we are just chatting and the gay couple are whispering back and forth and looking our way but instead of looking at my husband, they are looking at my fabulous shoes!! They dare to come over to me and tell me how much they love my stilettos! I couldn't believe it, and they asked what brand...I immediately said "GUESS" and one of the gay guys was over joyed with excitement and says "Um, Jimmy Choo"? and, I said "No, GUESS"! and he says "uuuuum, Christian Louboutin"? ha ha ha and I said "NO, GUESS" as he was about to take another guess like I was playing fashion Jeopardy with him or something, I said, "As in Georges Marciano, GUESS"! Oh the disappointment, he couldn't believe his little couture loving ears. He even asked "Really"? like I was lying, he did say that he still loved them and I smiled and kindly thanked him..that was it! Too funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment